Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Before & After: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo

Nora is the Director of Video Content here at ModaMob.
She takes her gorgeous brows very seriously and decided to give the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo a try. Read on for her review:
"Filling in my eyebrows is one of the most important steps while doing my makeup, aside from highlighting and contouring. If I only knew about it when I was 16, I would have avoided a lot of tragic high school pictures. In recent years I’ve grown out my eyebrows, because let's be real - thin eyebrows are not hot!
I can do my own makeup and it can look flawless, but if my eyebrows aren’t done, then it looks incomplete. The only con of doing my own brows is that I am guilty of overfilling and the result can often be too dark, but hey, it’s better than having a gap in-between your eyebrows. I started using Anastasia's Brow Duo and it gives me a natural, full brow look without being too heavy. It's now part of my daily makeup routine and I highly recommend it."