Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Before & After: Benefit's "They're Real" Mascara

Looking to change up your beauty routine? Leah, our VP of Marketing, tried out Benefit’s “They’re Real” mascara. Here’s what she thinks of the product:
"Having fair skin and light brown lashes means mascara is a must for me. I am pretty serious about my mascara and I have about 4 or 5 that I will rotate, depending on the look I'm going for (volume vs. length). My current favorite is Benefit's "They're Real" mascara, so that's what I used here.
"I have natural makeup on in both pictures but in the photo without mascara I look like I just rolled out of bed! After I took the first pic I immediately threw on my mascara and then snapped the second pic you see. Just a little mascara makes me look more polished and put together. You can see that this particular mascara not only gives me color and some volume but a little added length as well. NOW you know why I'm obsessed with mascara – it really makes a huge difference for me!"